The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure feature goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver features, with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches, including working with the marketing and customer success teams and other team members.
- Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.