Logistaas is a cloud-based software solution for freight forwarders, shipping lines, and NVOCC’s. We have two main products: the Logistaas CRM, and the Logistaas Freight Management System. We launched in 2016 and currently have customers using our software in 20 countries, and offices in Amman and in Dubai.
At Logistaas, we like to combine the benefits of a flexible team with those of a strong support structure. We like to move fast and are never afraid to experiment with new concepts.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many sides of our products involving both front-end and back-end, as well as being involved in the future development of any new products.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bugs and potential issues and solve them.
- Help to maintain code quality.
- Assist in the integration process of new clients.
- Research competing platforms and suggest potential ways to improve products.
- Stay up-to-date with new tools, technology, standards, and protocols relevant to our business.
- As this is a junior position, no previous coding experience is required, but you’ll have to demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving, and fast learning skills.
- Interest in learning to work across the stack.
- Ability to work with the technical teams of clients to ensure successful and smooth integrations.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Having solid team-working skills and ability to share and receive constructive feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with code versioning tools, particularly Git.
- Contribution to open-source projects (please send us your GitHub account if you have one)