Join our growing team
Want to join the team?
Send us your CV and best cover letter
Awarded as one of the safest websites to be recommended for users in 2022!
Logistaas is a cloud-based software solution for freight forwarders, shipping lines, and NVOCC’s. We have two main products: the Logistaas CRM, and the Logistaas Freight Management System. We launched in 2016 and currently have customers using our software in 20 countries, and offices in Amman and in Dubai.
At Logistaas, we like to combine the benefits of a flexible team with those of a strong support structure. We like to move fast and are never afraid to experiment with new concepts.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many sides of our products involving both front-end and back-end, as well as being involved in the future development of any new products.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bugs and potential issues and solve them.
- Help to maintain code quality.
- Assist in the integration process of new clients.
- Research competing platforms and suggest potential ways to improve products.
- Stay up-to-date with new tools, technology, standards, and protocols relevant to our business.
- As this is a junior position, no previous coding experience is required, but you’ll have to demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving, and fast learning skills.
- Interest in learning to work across the stack.
- Ability to work with the technical teams of clients to ensure successful and smooth integrations.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Having solid team-working skills and ability to share and receive constructive feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with code versioning tools, particularly Git.
- Contribution to open-source projects (please send us your GitHub account if you have one)
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure feature goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver features, with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches, including working with the marketing and customer success teams and other team members.
- Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
The Technical QA Officer role is integral to our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests on our documents before adding them to the live system to ensure that they get generated smoothly and meet client needs. If you have strong attention to detail and excellent analysis skills, we’d like to meet you!
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Identifying and resolving production issues.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Degree preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a demo, and try Logistaas for free